健康 & 安全更新: 二月 2021
全球大流行给我们所有人带来了严峻的形势. 在瓦努阿图，我们尚未在社区中遇到过COVID-19的案例, 然而, 自三月以来国际边界已关闭 2020.
Fatumaru Lodge has always maintained a high standard in relation to safety and hygiene to ensure the wellbeing of all guests and staff. During the border closures we have trained on enhanced procedures and new practices have been implemented to ensure even higher standards in the context of the pandemic and a new era of travel. Below you will read why boutique is the new beautiful in the new era of travel, why Fatumaru Lodge is the perfect choice for your stay in Port Vila, along with some of our new procedures and cleaning measures.
我们也敦促您与我们保持联系，以确保您完全了解酒店或维拉港采取的任何进一步措施. 如果您有任何疑问或疑虑, 请点击下面的按钮，随时与我们的酒店经理联系.
- 直接进入每间公寓, 没有共用走廊.
- No day guests, only hotel guests on site
Achieving guest & staff safety is a shared responsibility. Please join us in our efforts to enhance the safety of our public spaces by complying with local regulations while you’re out and about in Vanuatu and while on site at the Lodge.
- Temperature check upon arrival at Fatumaru Lodge.
- 非接触式登机和 & 物理距离结帐.
- We’ve arranged the tables in our coffee lounge with increased spacing.
- Temperture check at arrival
- Shower before & after shift
- All uniforms washed according to WHO laundry disinfection guidelines.
- Masks & gloves at all times
Enhanced Cleaning Measures to Ensure Disinfection
- We have carried out an internal review of cleaning products and cleaning procedures reflecting W.H.O. & 国际旅游组织建议.
- Diversey Cleaning product range is expanded to ensure appropriate disinfection always
- Detailed sanitizing (disinfecting) checklist implemented