we have just spent 16 wonderful nights at fatumaru lodge. the amazing staff here are very polite, helpful and they make your stay extra special. the villa,s are spacious very clean and everything you need is there. fatumaru lodge is close enough to town about 10 minute walk or catch a bus for 150 vatu. the lodge overlooks the beautiful bay and you can kyak or paddleboard as they are provided free of charge for quests. the beautiful pool area is a big plus equipped with a bbq .sitting there watching the sunset is so beautiful. we will be definitely returning there for our next holiday in 2017.once again tankyu tumas to the amazing staff for making our stay fantastic. deb and phil.
- An oasis waits to be explored, only 30 minutes from Fatumaru Lodge June 12, 2017
- PORT VILA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT UPGRADE to accommodate larger planes and more visitors June 5, 2017
- Great news: more options to fly to Vanuatu May 30, 2017
- Experience What’s It Like To Stand On An Explosive Volcano? May 3, 2017
- Impressive catch from Fatumaru Lodge jetty by Kevin April 23, 2017